The last two posts, and probably a lot of them, sounded too preachy. I just want everyone to know that I am speaking to myself more than to anyone else–I don’t want to be flaky, and I don’t want to get diabetic foot ulcers that turn gangrenous.
Oh- NYE goals:
1. Make it through nursing school, pass boards, get a job. I got a 90 and a 95 on quizzes. I need to study more rhough–I don’t study enough which leads to more stress.
2. Do 50 situps a night for winter quarter: I haven’t done them EVERY night but I always make them up by doing 100 the next night except tonight when I had to make up 2 nights so I did 150. So I need to get back in the game. I have been doing some pushups as well.
3. Only eat homemade cookies and pastries (exception for dessert with really fancy dinners): Oh! I forgot about this one- I did have a cookie at clinical- this will stop. I did make a half batch of some fantastic cookies and I ate them. This is a good one- I will keep on it.
4. Work on my insecurities (ie gain confidence–I have a private plan for this) because when I get stressed they rear a very ugly head. Work in progress. Feeling a bit better about this now that I am IN the quarter. It should have been more specific like say 5 things a day that I like about myself or something. hmmm…
5. Learn all the presidents in order and all the states and state capitals in order: Haven’t started yet. Spring break fun!!!