I have a lot of deep thoughts in the works. I want to write. Write a lot. BUT tonight I made dinner and it was so awesome and easy that I want to share it with you.
Usually we eat dinner salads for dinner. This is not a dinner. This is ADULT MACNCHEESE!…and unintentional Traders Joes plug. No way paid–obviously, they would want more readers. :)…..:(
Here are the steps
1. Go to TJs and get: frozen artichoke dip, thing o’ bacon ends (cheap!), noochi, spinach, onions, milk.
2. Saute onions and bacon. I did 1/4 of the bacon package and 1/2 of a large yellow onion–but its pretty much whatever you want.
3. Boil Noochi–follow instructions on package.
4. Dump frozen artichoke dip on the cooked bacon/onions and melt. Thin with milk as needed.
5. When Noochi is done add spinach after draining and let it wilt.
6. Combined everything together.
EAT! SO good!!!!!!