So I am having a super hard time not having 24/7 stress and business. I vegetate in front of the TV and even that is losing its luster (Despite recently finding Lost in Austen on netflix). SO here are some ideas I want to put forth:
1. Make something for Etsy. I don’t really like Etsy but I want to make something super funny to sell there since people sell all sorts of craft [crap] there. Currently I am obsessed with making fake nail sets and calling them Party Nails.
2. I would really like to make personalized annual cards for people. For money but not really more then what it would cost to make them–I think $50 for work and $50 for printing (varies depending on quantity) but I am not sure how to start this OR how to do them since I take my own photos–they could provide photos but it would be limited to how I could work with them. Would people even buy this? Also I could do graphic design freelance but that is a lot of work building clients.
3. Volunteer–I have already emailed a ton of places. But since I am out of here in 1.5 months that is hard too.
4. Work–I would like to work but again 1.5 months. I am trying to hold out for my license so maybe I can give shots.
5. Write a story. A real story–I would like to do that as well as draw or paint.
6. Tumblr. I have a tumblr but have been trying to figure out what to do with it. I think I may turn it into a photography blog. But when I think of that I think–why don’t I make just a blog so people [me] can go through archives.
Do you like how I am using  more often? Do you have any advice or any ideas?