I never do new years resolutions. I usually poopoo and look down my nose at people who do them, thinking they are setting themselves up for failure and depression. When I do do them I always start them early so they are not technically new years resolutions. This year I feel I need them. I need that little boost of officialness. I might be a little not-cool but so be it. And one is not serious. W’s Aunt had a New Years resolution to learn all of the words to a Queen song -I like the idea of something light in addition to some more life changing goals.
1. Make it through nursing school, pass boards, get a job.
2. Do 50 situps a night for winter quarter
3. Only eat homemade cookies and pastries (exception for dessert with really fancy dinners)
4. Work on my insecurities (ie gain confidence–I have a private plan for this) because when I get stressed they rear a very ugly head.
5. Learn all the presidents in order and all the states and state capitals in order
So that’s it for 2011. I think these are achievable goals.
UPDATE: I forgot to put my blog goals. My blog goals are to blog here at least once a week and on the food blog at least once every two weeks. I know- I still only have 1 post but there will be more to come.